1 The Muppet Mindset: Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 2

Oct 10, 2010

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 2


Hello, folks! It's Sunday again, and that means it's time for another week's worth of quotations from Fraggle Rock!


The Preachification of Convincing John: "What do you mean, WHY? I haven't even figured out HOW yet!" --Doc

I Want to Be You: "Wembley, are you alright? Does your HAIR hurt?" --Boober Fraggle

The Terrible Tunnel: "Well what's worse, a little knot in your tail, or a gruesome death?" --Boober Fraggle

The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles: "I wonder... What's a million diamonds, divided by two?" "I dunno... I was never very good at arithmetic." --Red and Gobo Fraggle

Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk: "Well, there's only one thing we can do... Sing about it." --Red Fraggle

And there you have it! Let us know what you think of these quotations. Any quotations you'd have rather seen from these episodes? I like feedback. It makes me feel important.

















The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner