1 The Muppet Mindset: Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle: John Papovitch

Apr 18, 2013

Muppet Fan's Muppet Collection Chronicle: John Papovitch

John Papovitch - Hello there, folks, regular-Mindset-reader-but-rarely-contributor John Papovitch here and well, it took a while but here I am to present some of my favorite things in my Muppet collection. This is far from anything, heck, I had a hard time picking what I wanted to take pictures of, but here's some of the very favorite things I have. So why don't we get things started?
Classic Muppets DVDs
Sesame Street DVDs
Fraggle Rock and other miscellaneous Henson DVDs (no one remind me I'm missing things like Labyrinth and Emmet Otter, I remind myself enough).
Ultimately, most of my Muppet music collection lives as MP3s on my computer though I do have a collection of some CDs.
Books
More books
The best thing about some of these books are the autographs I've gotten in them. These are from The Works.
Steve Whitmire's signature in The Works
Autographs in Sesame Street: A Celebration of 40 Years
Marty Robinson's signature in Sesame Street: A Celebration of 40 Years
Sesame Street: A Celebration of 40 Years

Cheryl Henson's signature in It's Not Easy Being Green and Other Things to Consider
For the lack of productions in 2006, Disney still released tons of cool Kermit stuff for his 50th anniversary.
I had some trepidation about taking pictures of my Palisades collection since they were ultimately in the hands of a grubby ten-year old me who probabl>y gave them a bit too much love which resulted in broken parts, lost accessories, paint rubbed off but regardless here are a couple of my favorites.
T-shirts
Rare 1989 Jim Henson Hour lunchbox
Muppet plush






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner